Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Picture perfect - trip to Rangmaw

On Sunday, I had to speak at a youth retreat in Rangmaw, which is about 3 hours away from Shillong. It was yet another opportunity to witness the wonder of creation, especially as this is probably the best time to travel in Meghalaya. Everything is green, the rivers, streams and waterfalls are full and the weather is perfect. Unfortunately, Murphy's law worked against me (again!!) and the battery of my camera failed after just a few shots. It was rather depressing, especially as I had planned to charge it the night before, but didn't!! Here are a few samples of what I saw - many more have been captured only on my mind's eye.....





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing !
    When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
    Nebosh course in-chennai
    Nebosh courses in chennai
    Nebosh in Chennai
    Nebosh IGC in Chennai
    Iosh Ms in Chennai
    Iosh courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete