Friday, September 24, 2010

Linkorama 24/9/10

Today's links are all movies. Enjoy.
OPEN HEART SURGERY WHILE AWAKE: My mother send me this video of a pioneering procedure from Wockardt Hospital, Bangalore. Imagine being awake with your chest open and your heart in the hands of a surgeon, literally!!



THE PHILOSOPHICAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AN EMBRYO AND AN ADULT: Scientific differences are obvious, but this video gives an acronym for the philosophical differences between an embryo and an adult - SLED. Stands for Size, Level of Development, Environment and Degree of Dependency. The lecturer also proceeds to show why these differences are not enough to justify killing you when in the womb. (HT: Z)



WORLD'S SCARIEST JOB: It gets worse with every step!! (HT: Challies)



THE BIO OPTICAL ORGANISED KNOWLEDGE DEVICE: They say this revolutionary device will change the way we understand the world!! (HT: Challies)

3 comments:

  1. After finalizing the purchase for Yahoo, I would fire every
    single Associated Content content producer except myself.

    The lottery plans to release further details as they become available.
    People see this, of course they are jealous and envy what the more fortunate have but ultimately they want the same for themselves.


    Here is my web site european lottery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's articles daily along with a mug of
    coffee.

    my web-site property renovation ideas (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say
    that this write-up very forced me to try and do so!
    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.


    My webpage; frank Kern

    ReplyDelete