Thursday, December 30, 2010

Linkorama 30/12/10

It's been a long time and I'm sure you knew a Linkorama was coming! Actually there's enough for 2 or 3, but I will restrain myself! Have a blessed New Year everyone - in case I get too busy to post again this year!!

MORE ON DR. BINAYAK SEN: For more details and links on Dr. Sen, check out Andi Eicher's post on the good doctor. Also Andi posted an apology for long silence, which I echo!!

ANOTHER GOOD DOCTOR: The glory days of the missionary surgeon are all but over. But Dr. Richard Branson has achieved much more than most of us could ever dream over the course of a lifetime of work in Kenya. Another man for whom the call of God overcame the call of comfort.....

THE SISTINE CHAPEL: For those of you who have always wanted to see what the Sistine Chapel looked like, this site gives a panoramic view of Michelangelo's masterpiece just on the click of a mouse. Check it out!

PRACTICAL WAYS TO SURPRISE YOUR WIFE: Since I am blessed with a wife who is not too easy to surprise, I am always looking for articles like this one!

DHONI AND THE TOSS: I have generally kept my cricket addiction away from the blog, but I had to post this article as it always amazes me how the captain who turns everything to gold has such difficulty with the toss!!

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: One of the many interesting takes on this well-known carol - will restrain myself to just one this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment