Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Sign Post - Toilet Humour

I think if I find enough signs, I'll make this a weekly feature to brighten up the week-end. It's interesting that the number of readers of this blog drops over the weekend. That makes me assume that many of you are reading this at work! That works too - this post will hopefully brighten up a Monday morning! On to the signs - and my apologies in advance. Today is all about toilet humour!

Some people try to be innovative when it comes to notices for the toilet
19-02-11(23:30:47)

This one came from a science fiction museum...... obviously! (HT:Ivman)
picture of funny sign

And does anyone know the way to the car poo lane!
Toilet Stay in Your Car

Once you get inside the humour takes a more morbid turn. Some signs came very close to being censored in this section! The first one reminds me of a joke about the heights of patriotism!
too funny
Don't Pee on FloorWhat were they thinking?

And in the toilet you do .......... what?!!
funny sign inside the Loo

Finally a sign for a pool, but it makes this post for obvious reasons!

P.S. If anyone's sensibilities were hurt by this post, my sincere apologies. I know I am flirting with the fine line between decency and otherwise.....! But I couldn't help it! Hope you had a laugh at least!!

2 comments:

  1. ha haaaa..... Lols.....

    "do not stand on the toilet seat......".... very true..... we indians feel very comfortable doing that.....

    BTW do they really keep their BEER into that....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww....! Beer in the cistern???!! One more reason not to drink with strangers. :D

    ReplyDelete