Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring cleaning pics and vids

Spring cleaning of the blog is going on, so here are some random bits and pieces that are cluttering up my draft board! No comments! Enjoy.......... Or not!!


(HT: BibCh)


picture of snow humor
After the above picture was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note from her mother:
Dear Ms. Davis:
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had. And then when I found one more in the back room, several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture is supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.
From now on, I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Harrington


(HT: Ivman)



No comments:

Post a Comment