Thursday, March 3, 2011

Linkorama 3/3/11

Strange as it seems, although I don't enjoy travelling that much, I seem to do a lot of it! But, as I have said before, it's always a great feeling to get back home! And somehow, it's only when you've been away from work for a short time that you realise how much you miss it!! We are starting early tomorrow, and we just got back, so there are very few links today.

TALK LIKE A THEOLOGIAN: If you wish to appear more erudite and sophisticated than you actually are, here are a few tips to help you along the way!

AM I THAT UGLY?!!: This simian friend thought he had found a great toy. Until...........

THE PERFECT CALVIN: The beginning of the third month of the year is a good time to re-evaluate the status of our New Year resolutions. With the pathetic state mine are in, I would prefer to think like Calvin!

THE WORLD CHAMPION WHISTLER: I thought I was a good whistler until I heard this guy. But then, this is what he does for a living! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment