Monday, April 11, 2011

Apologies and thanks!

I have been off the blogosphere for nearly a month now, expect for very few short, intermittent patches as I have been travelling. My sincere apologies to those of you who continue to check in despite my lay-off and are . And a word of thanks as well. I made a re-evaluation of my priorities recently, and realised the blog was being given a tad too much time in my already full days. I would probably have signed off completely had it not been for those of you who regularly visit, as well as the number of people who have been kind enough to tell me they appreciate it in various ways. Thank you for your mails, messages on Facebook and verbal/telephonic encouragements. They have certainly meant a lot to me. I may not get back to the high output that I was generating sometime back, but I will continue to put down some varied thoughts every now and again. If there's nothing for a few days, do check out the old stuff!! And of course, I look forward to your comments and criticisms, they make my day!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness! I was beginning to worry whether you were still amongst us in the land of the living.

    Welcome back. You have been missed.

    - The Black Mamba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! Even though I have not yet lived a long and prolific (and entertaining and informative, I must add) bloglife as yours, I can see myself getting addicted to the world of web words, and have therefore rationed the time I spend on it.

    So yes, it's a good idea to evaluate and reorganize priorities every once in a while.

    Having said that, here's hoping that you manage to find time to continue writing here as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! As I mentioned in the post, your encouragement is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete