Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crazy drivers!

In keeping with my plans to reduce time spent on blogging, I have been holding of posting any linkoramas! But here's some funny stuff to get you through the weekend! And I post this with all due respect to the fairer sex! These things just happen, I guess!!






picture of woman driver incident

picture of woman driver incident

picture of woman driver incident
Abhe - Ultaa hai!!!

picture of something stupid

I must say again, these things could happen to anyone...... But here are some that could only happen to a woman - especially concerning hair and make-up!

picture of woman driver incident

picture of something stupid

And before I finish, just to make everyone involved feel a little better, here are some interesting male drivers!
picture of something stupid

picture of something stupid



Have a great week-end!!









4 comments:

  1. Funny... It took me a while to understand what was wrong with the helmet picture, finally when I did couldn't help laughing out loud.

    Now, is the multitasking driver in the last picture you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa... Good one sir ji...:D

    And thanx for ur concern abut my Shielong visit, planning to be there in May end still not finalized the dates, once it is done i will let you now that.Thank you.

    Irfan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am laughing reading this because this is just about what my husband would love to read. lol.
    PS: thanks for visiting my blog. and am pleasantly surprised that you happen to be from shillong.which hospital are you in?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. NRIG - I have been known to try (and generally fail) at multi-tasking, but this is a whole different level!!
    Irfan - looking forward to seeing you
    Neetu - At present in Robert's hospital, but will be shifting in a month or so to Ludhiana. More's the pity...:-(

    ReplyDelete