Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Have been reading a number of editorials, blogs and status updates today about the state of our nation. Well, somehow I refused to be discouraged. Like I have said before, there is much to celebrate. Much to be grateful for. And much to look forward to. I only hope there will be enough good men and women who will step up in their own small way to selflessly make a difference. And I hope and pray I will be one of them....

This video has been waiting to be posted for a long time. Jai Hind!

1 comment:

  1. Truly,motherly love brings out the best in us and our emotions.
    The love of and for our Motherland is always there in our hearts.
    thank you for these reminders....
    mera joota hai japani, ye patloon englistani, sar pe lal topi roosui, phir bhi dil hai hidustani.....

    ReplyDelete